Walton Motorsport Mazda 13b Exhaust Manifold (RX7 FC)
The RX7 FD 13b Exhaust Manifold has proved so popular. Therefore, we now present you with a version suitable for the FC.
There’s no shortage of Mazda 13b exhaust manifolds available. The construction methods we use set our product apart from the rivals.
Mazda 13b Exhaust Manifold Construction
First and foremost not all 304 Stainless steel is created equal. We carefully select the exact specification of the tube that we use. The use of poor quality tube can compromise the whole design. For Instance, exhaust manifolds experience repeated high-temperature cycles. In these situations, we have seen poor tubing split along the seam.
We design the head flanges inhouse. However, we outsource the precision Fiber Laser Cutting. The use of more modern Fiber Laser cutting allows for increased accuracy over traditional laser cutting
The Mazda 13b Manifold uses a divided T4 Turbo flange. As a result, this allows the manifold primary pipes to remain separate. This negates the need for a collector.
The process of back purging during welding provides a smoother internal weld. This improves gas flow. Therefore, more power.
More information on our methods can be found HERE
Bombproof? We haven’t found out yet. Walton Motorsport has designed the manifolds to put up with some serious abuse though. We offer a lifetime warranty on our products as many do. However, we put a huge emphasis on the strength and durability of our products to stop them from failing. The biggest inconvenience when it comes to a failed manifold (providing none of it ends up inside your turbo or engine) is removing it for repair. By eliminating the failure in the first place, we can honestly say it would be extremely unlikely to experience a failure of our products. Consequently, We wouldn’t sleep well at night if our product failed and cost you a result.
Mazda 13b Exhaust Manifold Features
- Carefully selected 304 Stainless steel tube. Working to eliminate the risk of material failure.
- Fully Purged welded. Subsequently improving gas flow leading to increases in power and lowered response times.
- 54.76 Internal Diameter Tube tapering into T3 or V band Flange
- Suited for Garrett GTX30/35 and G25-G30 sized turbos
- Curved wastegate port design developed with leading engine tuners to allow high control and remove boost creep.
- 50mm Wastegate Flange
- High Wastegate priority allowing for precise turbo control.
- Fully Smoothed Head Ports designed to optimize gas flow. As a result, providing an increase in power and lowered response times.
- Optimized for use with Turbosmart Gen-V Progate 50 Wastegates.