Walton Motorsport BMW N54 Single Turbo Manifold
The BMW N54 Single turbo manifold. Designed and built in the UK. As a result, exclusively for right-hand drive cars (RHD). Our manifold will unleash the true power of the BMW N54 engine.
There’s no shortage of BMW N54 exhaust manifolds available. What sets the Walton Motorsport version apart from the competition is our construction methods.
*This kit is very involved to fit, Walton Motorsport strongly advise using a professional tuner to fit and tune*
*We strongly advise using Syvecs Engine Management. Consequently, allowing removal of the pre-turbo Lambda sensors*
**Turbo and turbo connection parts must be purchased separately**
BMW N54 RHD Single Turbo Manifold Construction
- First and foremost not all 304 Stainless steel is created equal. We carefully select the exact specification of the tube that we use. The use of poor quality tube can compromise the whole design. For Instance, exhaust manifolds experience repeated high-temperature cycles. In these situations, we have seen poor tubing split along the seam.
- We design the head flanges inhouse. However, we outsource the precision waterjet cutting. We use waterjet cutting as it results in a more accurate cut over traditional laser cutting
- Where the manifold meets the exhaust ports, Walton Motorsports process is to push the tubing through the head flange. This process is followed by a selection of finishing tools. We do this to create a smooth port for the gasses to freely flow through. Consequently, this process greatly increases the durability of the manifold. Rather than using the traditional method of welding the tube to the face of the flange. Moreover, our method is where we also face the problem of an oval port needing to transition smoothly to a round tube. The stubs process, in short, helps increase power through the improved flow.
- The collector we use is a custom-designed merge collector. We proudly design and build in house. This results, in allowing us to add some features to set it apart from the competition. The first step is to TIG weld the seams inside the collector. Our fabricators then turn their attention to the outside of the collector. They TIG Weld the seams from this direction. The next step is to port the inside of the collector back to a smooth point. Subsequently, this improves gas flow and adds a large amount of strength. Without welding the inside of the collector there is a danger of small fragments breaking off at the high temperatures. These fragments will then make their way through your expensive turbo. We don’t need to tell you how bad that can be.
More information on our methods can be found HERE
Bombproof? We haven’t found out yet. Our exhaust manifolds have been designed to put up with some serious abuse though. We offer a lifetime warranty on our products as many do. However, we put a huge emphasis on the strength and durability of our products to stop them from failing. The biggest inconvenience when it comes to a failed manifold (providing none of it ends up inside your turbo or engine) is removing it for repair. By eliminating the failure in the first place, we can honestly say it would be extremely unlikely to experience a failure of our products. Consequently, we wouldn’t sleep well at night if our product failed and cost you a result
BMW N54 RHD Single Turbo Manifold Kit Features
- Designed to use OEM Head Studs and Gaskets
- Carefully selected 304 Stainless steel tube. Working to eliminate the risk of material failure.
- Fully Purged welded. Subsequently improving gas flow leading to increases in power and lowered response times.
- Ported Merge Collectors Welded Internally and Externally. Resulting in high strength, durability and turbo lifespan.
- Fully Smoothed Head Ports designed to optimize gas flow. As a result, providing an increase in power and lowered response times.
- Wastegate port design with high priority leading engine tuners to allow high control and remove boost creep.
- Designed for use with Turbosmart Pro Gate 50.
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing faults and defects.
What wastegate do I need?
We designed this kit for the Turbosmart 50mm ProGate AVAILABLE HERE.
What Turbo do I need?
We built the T4 kit to fit a Garrett GTX3582R Gen2 with an aftermarket twin-scroll exhaust housing. On the other hand, the V-Band Fitment is designed to run an Owen Developments GBT Turbo with NT7.0 Housing
Can I run different Turbos than listed above?
We specifically built the kit for the turbos listed above, however, some users have fitted Precision units with no modifications to the T4 manifold. Custom kits are available. However, you will need to get the car to us. Subsequently, additional charges may be made.
Can you fit this for me?
Walton Motorsport is great at building exhaust components. However, we do not carry out any mechanical or tuning work.
|_yoast_wpseo_focuskw||N54 Single turbo manifold|
|_yoast_wpseo_metadesc||The BMW N54 RHD Single turbo manifold. Designed and built in the UK. As a result, exclusively for right-hand drive cars (RHD). Lifetime Warranty.|
|_available_on_backorder_status||Built to Order: 3-4 Week ETA|